6/07/2017

NEW IN: PERSPEX HEELS

 PUBLIC DESIRE heels from ASOS.COM (unfortunately sold out at the moment)

post contains adlinks

OH. MY. GOD. I literally can't almost hold myself together, not because of the fabulousness of these heels (it could be tho) but because of the fact that my sister is giving birth to her first child at this moment!!! So forgive me for not being able to concentrate a 100% to talk about these out of this world cool shoes right now. I'M BEYOND EXCITEEEED!!! Hope everything goes well and pretty soon I get to meet our newest little family member!! <3<3<3
Oh and I should mention that since I'm on my Summer holiday, me and my other sis (not the one in labor) are taking a little trip to Budapest this weekend, YIPPEEEEEEEEE!! Never been there before and I've heard it's one of the most beautiful cities in Europe so can't wait for that either!! I'll probably be updating Insta Stories pretty frequently there so if you're interested what we're up to remember to follow @ouskinen as well! :)
So, let's sum up: a new family member and a holiday abroad, things could be worse! :---D

/A-P-U-A. Mun vatsassa vääntää ja on vaikeuksia istua aloillaan just nyt, ei johtuen juomastani aamukahvista tai näistä megalomaanisen siisteistä uusista kengistä, vaan siitä että mun sisko on parhaillaan synnytyksessä!!! ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ en oikeesti tiedä miten päin olla. Siksi nyt hiukan hätäinen ja sekavahko postaus. Ai niin ja mainitsemisen arvoinen seikka sekin, että meikällä on LOMA ja siksipä häippäsen perjantaina pitkäksi viikonlopuksi toisen siskorakkaani (ei sen synnyttäneen) kanssa BUDAPESTIIN! Jipiiiiii pitkästä aikaa reissuun!! Budapest on Keski-Euroopan kaupunkikohteista kiehtonut jo pitkään ja odotan innolla mitä kaikkea ihanaa tuleman pitää!! Kohteeseen jo tutustuneilta otetaan mielellään viime hetken reissuvinkkejä vastaan : ). Niin ja paikan päältä koitan päivitellä ahkerasti Insta Storiesiin, jos jotakuta kiinnostaa kurkkia kuulumisia niin pistäppä viimeistään nyt seuraillen @ouskinen.
Eli summa summarum, UUSI PERHEENJÄSEN ja ulkomaanreissu, ei ollenkaan huono viikko! :---D

No comments: